Advertising Representative - TC Media
- posted on Sat. February 28, 2015
The Kings County Register, a subsidiary of TC Media, is an expanding media company that prides itself on teamwork and constant evolution. Our portfolio of advertising solutions has increased rapidly to complement our traditional print advertising and distribution network with thousands of websites available through the TC Network, Redux Media as well as partnerships with Google and Yahoo.
We currently have an opportunity available for a full time Advertising Representative.
- Providing print advertising, distribution, and digital solutions to assist clients in fulfilling their promotional goals
- Utilizing a consultative approach to develop client relationships and provide the appropriate media mix for optimal results
- Maintain a current client base as well as prospecting for future client relationships
- Prepare and deliver presentations for clients, educating on all that the company has to offer
- Report sales results regularly to sales director and offer product development ideas
- Past sales experience in retail and B2B sales experience preferred
- Capable of creating sales opportunities and building customer relationships
- Motivated, sales driven, and career focused
- Effectively manages multiple demands
- Applies unique solutions to clients based on their needs and goals
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 education or higher
- Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft office)
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the sales industry
- A valid driver's license, use of own vehicle, and valid vehicle insurance is required
Interested and qualified applicants should apply, no later than March 21, 2015
Please forward resume to:
Sales Manager, Western Nova Scotia Newsgroup
All Applicants will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.